Here's how it works:
1) You order a custom cake via phone or video appointment providing us guidelines and requests
2) Ava (CEO) and Samara (COO and Ava’s Mom) create and draw a customized concept and vision in Ava's flip sequin notebook
3) We buy the ingredients and supplies (sometimes challenging during Coronavirus and may cause delays, so order early)
4) Mike (Videographer and Ava's Dad) videos Ava baking and decorating the cake (with mom's help since she is also Sous Chef) in a clean and healthy kitchen
5) We deliver your custom creation outside your home with gloves and mask
6) Our Video Producer (Ava's Dad) edits the video and uploads it onto our website and social media pages
7) We show the successes and failures in an entertaining and educational video
NOTE: We are amateur bakers with no professional training. We just started baking in September 2019 by watching baking shows, YouTube and looking at cookbooks. So each creation is a challenge accepted. We started out gifting and eating our custom creations, and then it turned into a kid-owned business (to save us gaining 100 lbs. and jump-start Ava’s desired career path). Whisk it with flAVA brings baking fun to your family including experiments, baking tips, tool uses and yummy dessert recipes.
In the near future (post-social distancing), you can schedule a birthday or block baking demo party.
Adult supervision included (a.k.a. Ava's mom owns and event planning company)
Note: Parties will continue to take place after the social distance order is removed and everyone is healthy.
My mom and I run the baking end of the business.